This feature is still under development.  We don't know how soon it will be
available.

Geoff Rasmussen posted his suggestions on converting sources to the Legacy
User Group mailing list in June.  You can read his post in the archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/msg26496.ht
ml  (If the link doesn't work, try this TinyURL one
http://tinyurl.com/6kc8hb)

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.