Jeremy,

I'm just back to this list after two months away, so I may be
repeating something already stated elsewhere, but, speaking
personally, I would NEVER tick the "This couple had no children" for a
couple where both are still alive.  OK, maybe if they're both in their
90s, then it's probably safe enough, but you never know(!)  I only
ever use it where the couple had no known issue, and as they are
already dead, not likely to have any.

I agree with you regarding the "not married" wording, though.  I
wonder how easy/difficult it would be to program?

Just my EUR0.02 worth.

Regards,

Dermot.

--
Try out Legacy Family Tree Software today! It's FREE!!
http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/?Click=1440