-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 5:07 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy bugs

I know that you are a long time supporter of Legacy and like yourself I am
aware of a number of bugs which still need to be resolved (and let's not
forget the pressure which some members of this group applied to get V7 out).
However, these have not prevented me from continuing to publish and update
my web pages.

I have been careful only to move on a step-by-step basis. I have not done a
bulk change of sources for example. I have the option set for the Source
Writer and do not change this but I have only introduced the new formats for
new entries. So far this has covered, all UK censuses, BMDs, Certificates,
E-mails, Parish Registers and Personal. Whilst I have needed to fill in some
of the boxes somewhat differently from the way they were intended I have not
had problems. As time goes on I will slowly be transferring my existing
sources to the new formats.

Yes, I still hit problems, sometimes because it's just new and I have to
work out how to do things properly and others because of a minor bug but I
have consistanly managed to find a way of working round them.