From: "Kate Redford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 9:18 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy bugs

Ron,

I appreciate your calm and logical approach for dealing with a new
program.
Your words proceeding with caution and in small increments are very
wise. If I remember correctly it took time, studying user manual,
viewing CD tutorials, and practice, practice, practice when I
switched from Vs, 5 to Vs. 6.  Do we call that due diligence in
genealogy? Good results in your gathering of data.

Cheers!

Kate Smith Redford
Salem, Oregon, USA