From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of JLB
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 10:37 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy bugs

Well, now somebody says it will.  I'd say the best option would be to
simply try it.  Probably it's still possible to get an installer for
v.6. and if you still have your v.6 deluxe registration key that should
do it.
-----
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html