Michelle - I have over 30,000 names in my Legacy database. I would love to go to some other genealogy program that works. How difficult will it be for me to be sure all my data transfers to the new program - huge I would say. My anger comes from the fact that Ver. 6 worked fine. If there are additional things like Geo and Source Writer to add to make Legacy a better program - fine - but why did bugs happen to Ver. 7 that worked in Ver. 6. Don't you understand the problem? As I told someone else, wait until you want to print a report and you'll be angry, too.

Ruth
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michele Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy bugs

All I know is Legacy is still 100 times better than FTM bugs or no bugs. Part of the problem is that Legacy had hundreds of people pressuring them to get Version 7 out so maybe the released it too early. I am sure that with Version 8 they will keep it very hush hush until they are really ready to release it.

Right now I am spending time cleaning up my file and fixes sources so I haven't been printing any reports so that might explain why I am not having the bug problem with Legacy that some of you are having.

I think you will get more of a reponse if you respectfully point out the errors you are getting in a constructive way instead of being so mean and ugly about the program. If you hate it that much then why don't you switch to something else and log out of this email list.

michele
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ruth Nerud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>