===========================

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Heeren
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 5:00 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Source Writer for Canadian Census

I have an 1851 Agricultural census for an individual in Ontario county,
Reach Township.

The SourceWriter doesn't have a CANADA, when I use Every Other Country
Except... it doesn't look right.

Canada was really England in 1851, it didn't become independent from England
until after WWI but using England isn't correct either.

Any suggestions?

Sally

PS... I've checked archives & there are no messages with this subject since
the SourceWriter came out.