I’m not sure what doesn’t look right.  I just put things into the fields
provided and arrange them until what comes out looks ok to me.

First was done in version 6 and the 2nd was done using the Sourcewriter.

Old format

[Census - Canada - Ontario - 1851  - Wellington County]
Puslinch Township, Wellington South, Enumeration District 1, page 76 [number
39 also appears]; Microfilm C-11756
John D. Porter Farmer, born Ireland, age 73
John D. Porter Farmer, born Ireland age 32
Robert Porter, Farmer, born Ireland age 30
Ann J. Porter, born Ireland, age 34

Sourcewriter used:
Footnote/Endnote Citation:
1851 Census of Grey County, Ontario, Collingwood Twp, District 11,
Subdistrict 86, p. 15; digital images, The Generations Network, Inc,
Ancestry.com. 1851 Census of Canada East, Canada West, New Brunswick, and
Nova Scotia [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA (www.ancestry.ca);
Alexr Mitchell age 28, born Scotland
Mary Mitchell age 23, born Scotland
John G. Mitchell age 4 born Canada W
James Mitchell age 2 born Canada W

Subsequent Citation:
1851 Census of Grey County, Ontario, Collingwood Twp, District 11,
Subdistrict 86, p. 15.

Bibliography:
Grey County. Ontario. 1851 Census of Grey County. Digital images. The
Generations Network, Inc. Ancestry.com. 1851 Census of Canada East, Canada
West, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA.
www.ancestry.ca : 5 Aug 2008.

--- in my case the Sourcewriter is pulling up info from the Master source
for the 2nd example.  For the first - the Master Source actually is
Census - Canada - Ontario - 1851  - Wellington County and may show on
reports.  I'll be checking.  I haven't gone back to change citations at this
point.

Kathy