Ruth said:

"If I check the box Include Alternate Names on the Index Options for a
book report, shouldn't the alternate name print in the index? My mother is
Domenica De Marco, alternate name Margaret De Marco - but only Domenica
De Marco prints in the index. Another bug?

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If I do a descendant report - the Alternate Names DO show up IN THE
NARRATIVE.  But - as Ruth says - they DO NOT show up in the NAME LIST.
 And I must agree with her surprise about that - I would also expect
them to be there.

Keith

--
Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1