WOW!  I am beginning to feel as frustrated as Ruth!!!  Let me try ONE
MORE TIME...

I turn on the INCLUDE ALTERNATE NAMES in the Master Name INDEX.

When running a DESCENDANT BOOK REPORT. - I check INCLUDE ALTERNATE NAMES.

The resulting report (in PREVIEW or .PDF) does INCLUDE Alternate Names
(AKAs) in the narrative part.

It DOES NOT include Alternate Names in the Name List at the end of the
report. (I can send .pdf to an Email address but not to the list)

If we choose Alternate names - they should be in the Name list for
easy reference.

Hope that clarifies things...

Keith