Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:40:46 +0200
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Export of Individuals marked as "Invisible" Bug
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

I consider the addition of the setting individuals to "invisible" feature in
Legacy 7 to be absolutely the thing that I need to sanitize my tree before
exporting. Private or Living is not sufficient since the existence people needs
to be hidden. Unfortunate therefore that this feature does not work.

It is now some time since you acknowledged the bug. When can we expect a fix??

Regards,

JTB

Win New York holidays with Kellogg’s & Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354033/direct/01/