I think what you are looking for is probably handled best by creating a second
file (started as duplicate), and delete from the second one, with a possible
name 'invisible' or like, which will completely hide? the concerned people. You
will need to remember to do changes for both, or they will become more
'different' in time.
Rich in LA CA