  From: Steve Giles
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 11:55 AM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Search Problems

        I have a bit of a mystery, I did a search in Legacy 7 for people who
died in 1985 ( I know of at least 3 in my tree including my father)
        I put 1985 in the 'Died' box but I got "No records were found that
matched this Criteria"

        I tried other years that I knew people had died in like my grand
parents other names came up but not my grandparents.
        It just seemed to miss certain people but show others

        Anybody else experience this problem or might know the cause?

        Steve

   Steve Giles A.I.M.C
  P.O Box 333
  St Helier