And the group had never recieved them until a week ago. Since the 'bad guy' is
using Geoff's address, any server will pass it through as 'good' because we
told our computers that Legacy is good. For the short term, we just need to
delete as needed. For the long term, Millenium may need to change everything on
the whole webpage. I hope the person gives up because he is getting no business
from us. This is not over.
Rich in LA CA