Hi
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask these questions.

I have started my family tree and I have possibly 130 people on it already and now I am just thinking have I done it all wrong should I fave different family trees or have everyone on one which I do.... should I have done one for my mother's family - her father and and then one for her mother and then one for each of my father's parents.....help......

Also when there are two marraiges involved do you include the children on both and designate which are step .... or do you have to ....

Thanks

Linda