-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Linda
Johnston
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 6:34 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Help - new user

Hi
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask these questions.

I have started my family tree and I have possibly 130 people on it already
and now I am just thinking have I done it all wrong should I fave different
family trees or have everyone on one which I do.... should I have done one
for my mother's family  - her father and and then one for her mother  and
then one for each of my father's parents.....help......

Also when there are two marraiges involved do you include the children on
both and designate which are step .... or do you have to ....

Thanks

Linda