-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of leo
macdonald
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 10:29 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Testing media paths problem

Hi Toni, is it possible that the 5 missing photos (that show up in the
correct places) are also attached to one of your sources for each of the
people, either attached to the master source or to the source clipboard. You
may have moved the five photos to a different location and reconnected the
photo to the correct person but you will have to also reconnect the new
photo path for the source separately as Legacy will now automatically attach
the new photo paths to the sources. Go to the individual's information
window>add or edit source citations>select the tab marked "Pictures" in the
bottom half of the window> now highlight each source separately, if either
picture button is colored but no picture shows up, you will have found one
of the missing photos, click on the button and reconnect the photo. Leo