The original source is National Archives HO107 (HO stands for Home Office)
and the class is England and Wales Census for 1851 (not just England). There
are many organisations who have transcribed the images, but the original
image production was done by the National Archives in the days when it was
the PRO or Public Record Office. The National Archives is at Kew (which is
now a suburb of London) so I use "Census of England and Wales 1851, National
Archive, Kew, Richmond, Surrey (Class HO107)" and then the publisher, which
in my case is TheGenealogist.com

John