Richard Van Wasshnova wrote:
Every now and then I have attached a TIFF file as a personal photo or for a source document while running V6. I would attach it as a picture (not using Video or Sound icon) and egacy V6 would display a thumbnail and be able to open directly from Legacy. Now, many months after moving to Legacy V7 I notice a TIFF file does not open, it seems to be missing. I can attach it as a Document OK but if I try to attach it as a Picture it doesn't work. If anyone is running both V6 & V7 and could confirm that they handle IFF files differently would appreciate it.

Using 6 or 7, I can attach TIFF files. Extension doesn't seem to make a difference. Can use TIFF or TIF! Suggest that there may be some kind of compression problem.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry