I accidently today added 3 people who were in my DB already. When I checked the
name list for the next person, saw the mistake. Two of them now have new AKA's
and the sources went well. It took ten minutes to find and do the merge.
An old program (will remain nameless) would go in and find same named siblings
'with birth years only' and kept asking me 'should they be merged'?, with no
tool like potential problems check offs, to tell the computer, never show these
again. That was in the 1990s, but I will never trust the computer to 'find'
them.
Rich in LA CA