I am currently working on a new marriage source. I would like to tag
Marriage Tag 1 for all marriages sourced to this source.

I can view > master lists > source > select and tag the source or show list.
On show list I can tag Individuals but not the marriage tag.

I can search > Individual > source-master source > contains > XXX
I would like to search > Marriage > source-master source > contains > XXX
and show list but this would not show a tagged marriage list.

I can manually tag marriages now as I source them but would like to easily
tag what I already sourced.

Thanks for any help.

--
Richard Van Wasshnova