The trick I use is to tag the husbands (or wives), and use the search on
individuals, which finds the marriages, missing only the women (or men) with no
spouse. But that should grab 90% or better. I have found tagging the marriages
useless since the marriage list is never trimmed, but it shows both spouses in
the individual list instead. In the past, it didn't show 'only tagged
marriages', like the Search list. I asked for this in L5.
Rich in LA CA