Kaled,

Is any software perfect out of the box? :-0.

The best peiece of advice I would give you is that when entering locations
ignore the 4 field naming convention - they are not suitable for the UK (and
much of Europe). Enter in the Location Field what you believe to be the correct
location in full.

Then go to View>Master Lists>Locations>Sort and change the direction of sort to
"Right to left". Thus when looking for a location it can easily be found eg.
Country, County, Town, District, locality - England, Salford, Eccles, Winton. I
also add the the house into this eg. "303 Eccles New Road" and only use the
Address function for living people - before the pedants jump in, I stress that
this is a personal choice but I Find it helps when using the mapping function.

Note also that there are source templates for parts of the UK so when sourcing
for a template put the country in the search box. They are not complete as yet
but often one of the existing ones can be adapted.

No doubt others will add to the list.

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: