-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RICHARD
SCHULTHIES
Sent: woensdag 22 oktober 2008 16:20
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Hwo do I do this?

There is a much easier way to do this. Go to Tools, Relationship Calculator.
On the left side put yourself, on the right put the DAR ancestor. Hit
calculate relationships. It may start early, but hitting stop won't loose
anything, just pause to re-start. When it is finished, you should see on the
left yourself with the CORRECT ancestors lined up and on the right side only
the DAR ancestor. pick print, bringing up choices what to include.
In my testing, I used myself Rich, father William, his mother Bernice, her
mother Pearl, her mother Emma, her mother Minerva (my 3rd great
grandmother). Each of the spouses is included. Having done this task for my
wife, it prints the 'correct' line, to assist in filling in the 'required'
form.
Rich in LA CA