-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:22 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] moving photos in family view

Toni,

>From your last sentence it would seem that your are in Legacy but where, and
what *exactly* are you trying to do?

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] moving photos in family view
> Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:32:36 -0400
>

> I have done this before, but can't seem to get it to work now ...
> Can anyone else do it? If so, what am I doing wrong, or is there
> Some trick?
> I am using the left mouse button, and the cursor changes to a hand holding
> picture, and I try to drag the photo to a new location.
> Absolutely nothing happens!
> I tried and tried and finally gave up and just deleted the 3 pictures and
> then loaded them into legacy again.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Toni in Michigan

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.
   Use coupon code: ‘Legacy2008’ at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **