See my last post. If I was going to create a list for a county wide cemetery
search I would want the list to have names, dates, and locations within the
place, so I could check off what I found, and add new stuff, without concern I
already had the stuff previously. My eyes are opened. Now what to do? (Unfix my
changes?)
Rich in LA CA