JLB wrote:
It's not way way complicated. This is what I'm after:

Person 1/Cemetery A/county/state
Person 2/Cemetery A/county/state
Person 3/Cemetery A/county/state
Person 4/Cemetery B/county/state
Person 5/Cemetery B/county/state
Person 6/Cemetery C/county/state
Person 7/Cemetery C/county/state
Person 8/Cemetery C/county/state
where county/state is the same thing all the way through about 400 people and to be able to search and print that in a simpler fashion than Legacy now affords.
-----
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog
If you go to Master Lists > Master Event Lists > Options > Print, you are given the option to print to a text file. Under the tab "Who to print" select event addresses. Under the tab "What to print" select all the check bxes that you need. Then select the radio button for a text file output and check "with quotes" and "group fields on one line". Press create and you will have a text file you can open in Excel or OO Scalc. you can then sort on the county fiels and you should be able to create a list of cemeteries grouped by county,as I understand that you include the county as address line 2. You still will have to go back and print the individual lists of people using each cemetery but that should help streamline the process. You can save the resulting cemetery list and add to it as you add cemeteries.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs

** $10 OFF when you spend $50 or more in our store.
  Use coupon code: ‘Legacy2008’ at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/08 **