David,

You have accurately described a problem with editing the Details in a Source
record. I still am a lumper and rather than do it on a geographical basis, as
yourself, I lump using where I got the information from and the year eg. all
censuses from Ancestry are lumped together for each year.

I lump largely because I do not wish to have a long list of sources on my web
pages/reports, not because of taking up memory. I also skimp on what I put in
the Source Detail in order to minimise the possiblity of error.

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: