-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ward
Walker
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 11:24 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Census records: Master Source v. Detail Source

I wonder about this. As discussed a few months ago, the system for printing
the initial citation and then subsequent (briefer) citations is very buggy.
But once it is fixed, what can we expect? How will Legacy detect that a
citation is 'subsequent'? Will it compare every byte with what has already
been cited? Or will it somehow keep track of source details that were
copied/placed via the clipboard (and not edited after)?

   Ward