Thanks for the feed-back! I am paying a small fee for www.mozy.com and
have been very satisfied with it! I just had to realize that it will
not back up what I do not tell it to back up. I like the suggestion of
making sure all files I want backed up go to User-Mary-Documents. I
just figured out how to make that adjustment in
Legacy-Options-Customize under Locations. I changed the Default
Location of family files to c:\Users\Mary\Documents\Legacy Data - a
new file I created in Documents. That should do it - right?

Mary