On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:26:42 -0700, "Mary E. V. Hill"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>All my Document files restored very nicely.
>However, two programs I use, Legacy being one of them, store my data
>on the c:\ drive within the program. I had not set Mozy to back up my
>program files, only my Document files. Luckily I had another backup on
>a laptop so it worked out, but I am now going into Mozy and figuring
>out how to back up the Data files from Legacy.

Or move your Legacy\Data folder under My Documents.

OT: Another folder you might want to consider backing up is C:\Documents
and Settings\<loginName>\Application Data. Some programs insist on
storing things here (like Mozilla, Firefox, Thunderbird).

--

Dennis Kowallek
Genealogy Website & Custom Programming