-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mary E. V.
Hill
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 8:56 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Pictures - loading problem

Help!

I have used Legacy for years, and Legacy 7 for months. All of a
sudden, all photos which I store in c:\Legacy\Pictures are not loading
quickly and neatly on individuals. Instead, when I click on the Show
Picture Gallary for an individual, the picutures come up but the hour
glass runs and runs and it starts to flicker and up at the top, left,
it keeps saying, off and on, <Picture Gallery for Samuel Richmond [or
whoever] (not responding)>

I have the database in c:\Legacy\Data and the pictures in
c:\Legacy\Pictures.

Any ideas?

Mary Hill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]