I am a new user of Legacy. I tried to create a report with a pedigree chart
with 6 generations per page and with an index. The text in the 5th generation
displayed and printed 1 or 2 spaces higher than the box it was supposed to be
in. The sixth generation text displayed and printed about 1 space lower than
the box it was supposed to be in. Generations 1, 2, 3, and 4 all were perfect
with the text for each persons box entirely within the box. Is there a way to
correct this?  Also is there a way to view the archives of this user group on
the web ? Perhaps this issue has come up before and checking the archives would
eliminate discussing the problem over again.
Dave Cox

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***