Archives - 5th line down after EVERY MESSAGE...

Keith

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Dave Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am a new user of Legacy. I tried to create a report with a pedigree chart
> with 6 generations per page and with an index. The text in the 5th
> generation displayed and printed 1 or 2 spaces higher than the box it was
> supposed to be in. The sixth generation text displayed and printed about 1
> space lower than the box it was supposed to be in. Generations 1, 2, 3, and
> 4 all were perfect with the text for each persons box entirely within the
> box. Is there a way to correct this?  Also is there a way to view the
> archives of this user group on the web ? Perhaps this issue has come up
> before and checking the archives would eliminate discussing the problem over
> again.
> Dave Cox
>
> *** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more.***
> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***