Well, Melanie, I know what and e-mail is, so I guess the other is snail mail
:-).

But that is off the top of my head as I've not looked at the latter.

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:51:51 -0800
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Sourcewriter Template
> To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
>
> Can anyone tell me the difference between the E-mail template for group by
> individual e-mails and group by correspondant? I just tried using group by
> correspondant and it just didn't seem to work correctly. I looked in the help
> files but didn't find anything. I'm using the latest build of Legacy 7.
> Melanie Armstrong

Are you a PC?  Upload your PC story and show the world
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/122465942/direct/01/

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***