Yes I have.  And when I click on launch browser it does open Firefox.

BUT ........, when I click on something in the Legacy home page (example check for update, or one of the Legacy News items) it is using IE within Legacy. I know because when a script error appears during a check for update, it is in a IE popup window. That is what I find annoying.

Jeff

Dermot McGlone wrote:
Jeff,

Have you tried to sepcify to Legacy that it use Firefox as the
browser?  Check Options>Customise>Launch Tab and enter the Program
name in the "Alternate Web Browser" box.  This shouldn't have to be
done, but if it works...

Regards,

Dermot.

<snip>
That's precisely the problem.  My default browser IS Firefox and
every other application I have uses Firefox - except Legacy which
insists on using IE instead of my default browser.

Jeff

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. *** Legacy User Group guidelines: