Thanks - I have a very useful son who spends his day designing complicated databases for various companies worldwide and he set me up with the router firewall etc. and whenever I check, nothing untoward can ever get in, if you see what I mean, but I still wonder whenever my PCGuard anti-virus, spyware etc. or Microsoft itself point out that I don't have a firewall activated!

ronald ferguson wrote:
I only sent the original of this thread for what I hoped to be helpful information. I should have known better!! My apologies. No, Elizabeth, it is never a good idea to have two firewalls running as they tend to fight each other (putting it loosely - before I start off another flurry of activity)

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***