Mike Fry wrote:
jeffma...@sephardicgen.com wrote:

My problem with IE is that it is inherently.  Yes IE7 is better and
Microsoft has made major steps towards security.

But even though I absolutely keep up-to-date with Microsoft's
critical updates, use antivirus and anti-malware software, plus 3rd
party firewall (that is better than my Window XP's), and use a router, IE
remains more insecure than some other browsers.  So it is annoying
to me that Legacy insists on using it rather than the default
browser (Firefox).

Using it where and when?

How have you got Options-->Customize-->Launch set? Mine are ALL blank.

When you double-click on a URL or an HTML file, what browser opens?
That one is your default browser.

When I double-click on a URL or an HTML file it opens in Firefox.

Jeff

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***