Dennis:

I didn't think of that (still mentally formulating my "system"). Maybe I'll have to enter 2 MRINs (I know this is a non-conforming way to use this field but I think it will serve my purpose)? Love this group for thinking of all of the "what if's" so a decision is based on all the possibilities. Thank you, Dennis.

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA

I'll At 05:08 AM 12/25/2008, you wrote:
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 21:31:57 -0800, Cathy Vallevieni <cathyv...@cox.net>
wrote:

>want to use the User ID field to note in which book that person's
>documents are filed.  Eventually I may (one-by-one) add their MRIN
>number so I will have a permanent record of the filing system I am
>using in case the MRIN numbers get messed up or have to be changed
>some time in the future.

Just curious ... what will you put in the UserID field when a person has
2 MRINs (2 marriages)?

--

Dennis Kowallek
LTools - Legacy Tools