Cathy Vallevieni wrote
I want to put the same piece of information in the User ID field for a tagged list of people, all at one time (not doing it one by one). Does anyone know how to do this or that it cannot be done?

There might be a simpler way, but at the moment all I can think of is that you tag the people you want to have the same ID then export them to a new file. In the new file, go to Options>Customise>Other and put the ID you want into the field labelled "text" then click Apply. Merge that file back into your main family file.

Depending on how many people you have to tag, it might be quicker to do one-by-one data entry!

Season's greetings!
--
Jenny M Benson

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***