Roxanne wrote
I like to get my census event details pretty exact. When I am filling in the detail info, and come to the "ID of Person" field, I'm not entirely sure whose name to fill in.

If I am using the Census as a Source for names, birth place, age etc then I put the name of the person concerned in that field. But when I have created a Census Event and Sourcing that I put "household of <head of household>" in that field. It makes sense for me to do it that way because for the Census Event I put the individual's details into the Desc line and enter the complete household in the Event Notes in the form "The household comprised X, his wife Y, their son Z and 2 Domestic Servants".
--
Jenny M Benson

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***