Let me put in my 2 cents worth.... As I advise in my class....there is a way to
gedcom the data in ...but I myself am doing it manually... now I have 18,000
names to move from FTM to Legacy and it will take me a year to finish this move
but it is well worth it because I have in FTM some very large bodies of notes
because of the limitation FTM had and find Legacy gives a better method of
showing timelines on the person.  I did gedcom a small portion at first to see
how it worked and found it took me longer to correct the problems than to just
enter manually.  It also gives me an opportunity to review my data and
especially on the source data find need to make adjustments to better meet
proper documentation because my earlier data from 10 years ago wasn't up to
par.  Mind you also found that the notes data would be divided between the
event field and various note fields in the Legacy formatt and also some of the
note data had to be rewritten to give a better read in published reports.  I
work on one group sheet at a time and when I need to add a piece of data within
a group sheet at that time make the connection in Legacy and update in Legacy,
but still if someone wants details on a family group not in Legacy can pull the
report from FTM even tho it has not been moved to Legacy.  Richard

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_122008