Hello, thank you for asking:

I have had a series of issues - below are just a few.

My first post had to do with the 'Ibid' feature. The online Help Index presented this as if it was available. The Customize menu had a check box to enable it. The Legacy Web page had a Comparsion Chart to other genealogy software in which it indicated that it (and Roots Magic) offered the Ibid feature when two others did not - using it as a selling point!  So, I wonder why this is not working. I spent a lot of extra time going over things trying to figure out what I am not doing right. I get on this forum and one person (Ron) tells me that it is no longer available.

Similar situation for the Source Template Conversion Tool. They got instructions how to use this thing. I could not find it and,again, I am taking extra time trying to learn this and figure out how to access and use it. I really could have used that because I imported a genealogy file and half of my citations went into Basic template. I wanted them all under the Source Writer.  But, I then find out that the Source Template Conversion Tool is still a product of someone's imagination yet - even though the directions are telling me how to use it. I had to work on rewriting the Sources/Citations individually in the Source Writer and deleting the older ones. Then I learn from this forum again that it was either discontinued or never started.

I wrote about Sibling Relationships - I have three children in a family file who were born to the same mother but two of them had a different father. Legacy is incorrectly labeling them in the Relationships reports as "step brothers" when they are actually half brothers. I reported this two weeks ago and it is still not corrected. I want to print a genealogy report for a friend of mine whose Family History I researched - and I cannot give him something that looks unprofessional as to misclassify his relationship to his half brother and say 'Oh...it was the software! '
Sources/Citations as footnotes at the end of the page: I figured this will be easier - everything is right on one page to read. Well, one of the facts in my Descendant book report referred to citation no. 18. But, there was no 18 in the footnotes, it only went as high as 17.

As a side note, It seems like none of these programs are blended-family friendly - if you want to put the children with the step parent who raised them for 20 years. Adoptions are also another issue when you want to include the natural parents (when they are known) but want to put the child under the adopted parents who raised them.

I was using FTM vers 10, which was from 2003 when I started genealogy research. I just sat down and started typing - never had an issue with it. Several mos. ago, I figure maybe I want to move up to something more "modern" - forgetting what I already learned about technology - the more sophisticated it gets, the more problems!

Thank you for your help. !