Ann,

Sometimes posts on LUG can be confusing. There is not a problem with printing
with version 7.0.0.86. However, with some set-ups it would seem that after
updating, Legacy does not automatically recognise the printer. If so restart
your PC and reopen Legacy.

Now completely revised
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: aparsons2...@msn.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error 91
> Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 07:08:29 -0700
>
> Thanks Ron for trying to help me. The reason I did not update to .86 is what
> I have read on LUG about printing problems. I will update pronto!!

Choose the perfect PC or mobile phone for you
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/130777504/direct/01/