On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:34:57 -0600, "JCTripp" <jctr...@charter.net>
wrote:

>I believe this child status error is coming from the fact that I don't have
>a "BLANK LINE" child status.

This is correct. I just tried deleting the "blank line" record in MS
Access on a test database and received the same error.

The funny thing is check/repair is acting like it fixes the problem, but
it actually doesn't.

As Ron said, you will need someone who knows there way around MS Access
to fix the problem for you. I don't think an export of your database to
either a GEDCOM or another Legacy database will fix it, but there is no
harm in trying. I didn't try this part myself.

If you want to send me the .fdb file (off list) I can give it a try. It
doesn't look like a large file.

--

Dennis Kowallek
http://ltools.kowallekfamily.com/