  From: Ann Parsons<mailto:aparsons2...@msn.com>
  To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 9:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error 91 Group was Error 91 Ta Dah!

  Yvonne,

  Welcome to the Group, there are quite a few of us. I think most of us are
  like you, not happy and worried about the integrity of our data. Believe me
  if I could learn what I am doing to cause error 91 I would never do it
  again!!

  Ann

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp>

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/<http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/>