I recently decided to set up website using TNG and Legacy together, so have
set up all my Legacy picture & document folders to match the ones in TNG's
default set up.  I will be collecting info as usual, adding it to Legacy and
then periodically uploading entire Legacy file (as it grows) to TNG.  Having
the folders named after the TNG defaults the same makes updating TNG really
easy and I know exactly where pics are for both programs cause both programs
are using the same folder.