I've been watching this thread play out. Sure wish I'd have known about
this a few weeks ago.

I just finished two solid weeks of manually renaming 1,800 or so files to
get a consistent naming scheme for my photo gallery. An exhausting job to
say the least. THEN I had to go back into Legacy and reattach all the
renamed photos...another exhausting job.

Had I known the renaming could have been accomplished within Legacy via
this Picture Center and not have to reattach the photos I could have
saved myself literally several man days of work.

OH well, learn something every day I guess. Sometimes it's just too late.
ha ha

gc

Let great B to B marketing solutions propel your brand to new heights! Click
now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw3BQxtjXUK10c9TM9FUcPd2mKpVKERNVnytMlBEWezFqOMpG/