Michele,

1. There is no best option for web pages - the choice is yours.

2. You *must* have created an Index page provided that you used the
Internet>Create Web Pages option, which is the most suitable option for web
sites as distinct from web pages. There is not option to turn off the creation
of an index. See the Misc tab.

3. It is essential that the web pages are put onto your server exactly as they
are located on your PC. IE. the folder structure *must* be the same.

Now completely revised
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: cranberryf...@charter.net
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] web page question
> Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:22:43 -0500
>
> Latest version. I will tinker with my settings and see if I can figure out
> what I am doing wrong.
>
> michele :)

Love Hotmail?  Check out the new services from Windows Live!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/132630768/direct/01/