I'm not new to genealogy, but  I feel like I am so snowed under with legacy
7. I had been using FTM since it came out, but was not happy with their new
format, so wanted a change. I have been reading the book, reading the emails
and now I'm just going to ask for help from you all, I really want to start,
but find I am having difficulty finding, or perhaps adjusting.

The  Master Location listing, I understand the logic behind it, (I'm working
my English side) you have the mapping system, why just put the village and
country, it could be a large village and if you wanted to visit or see what
was actually around that area, just having the name of the village makes it
harder? I have started putting the whole address down, so that I can see
where the location really is, has anyone else done this? Comments please.

Picture gallery, I can't move  a pictures from one field to another in the
picture gallery?

I would really love to have a Legacy buddy to help me with these problems I
am having. Thanks for listening.

Pat